CMS PORSCHE 901 SIDE COVER
At last, a strengthened side plate for the early aluminum case 901 transmissions! Fits all vintage Porsche 911 and 912 short wheel base cars '65-'68 some early '69 models with "chilled casting".
- Precision machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum to exacting standards for perfect fit and function
- Oil passageway for standard taper roller bearing
- Replaceable clutch cable bracket
- Uses rubber o-ring instead of paper gasket (part 113.301.185a included)
- Uses standard differential taper roller bearing 999.059.027.00
Note: The cover is thicker than the original and therefore requires longer studs to be installed. We include a new set.
Replaces part 901.301.311.01