CMS PORSCHE G50 SIDE SHIFTER/CABLE SHIFT CONVERSION
This patent pending design moves the main shift shaft to the side of the transaxle case allowing for a neat and tidy way of attaching shift cables. Perfect for most mid-engine installations (GT40 for example) especially where space is limited behind the transmission.
Shift cables can be attached or retrofitted to a variety of shifters including the CMS billet cable shifter.
"We install" - what's included once your gearbox is received:
- Partial tear down inspection and cleaning of parts
- Machining of your gear housing and fitting of our side shifter housing w/shift shaft and lever
- Modification of the shift shaft, re-setup of shift rails, original shift shaft hole in front housing is blocked off
- New shift shaft seals, shoulder nuts and sealant
- Our steel cable brackets installed and test shifted
- Repacking for return shipping
Note: Shifter and cables are not included
Fits all G50 5 and 6 speeds
G50/00, G50/01, G50/50, G50/03, G50/04, G50/05, G50/20, G50/21, G50/31, G50/32, G50/33, G64/51, G64/52